Video Artist Intern
Marketing video artist in videogames area.
Usually onsite but during COVID – work from home.
We are currently looking for a talented intern artist to join the growing Marketing Team for a
global gaming company.
The ideal candidate is driven, creative and has a demonstrable interest for videogames, as well
as proven experience in video production (portfolios are accepted). The possibility to sign an
internship agreement is a must for this position.
Main responsibilities for this role are the following:
- Full cycle video production, from asset preparation to final cut, for videos “made from
scratch” and videos made from captured gameplay video.
- Ensuring ad networks, stores, etc. get the assets they need in the formats required.
- To comfortably propose and present ideas, take direction, participate in internal
brainstorms, prioritize workload and to work with key personnel in order to deliver
projects on time.
Who you are:
- You are a student of the last year of motion design related studies based in Spain.
- You have experience as a motion designer.
- You have a portfolio with relevant projects.
- You have a good level for Adobe Photoshop and Premiere After Effects skills.
- You have a sense of composition & rhythm, solid understanding of editing & pacing.
- Your English is fluent (written and spoken).
As a plus:
- You have experience with advertising videos in digital/mobile/game development.
- You have a burning desire to tell stories visually.