Start in May 2021 | Location: Barcelona/Madrid
Payflow is a Fintech startup that offers a revolutionary social benefit that allows employees to access their earned wages instantly, rather than waiting until payday.
We aim to bring financial wellbeing to everybody through financial education and access to fair and socially responsible financial products.
Started in January 2020, initially backed by Rocket Internet (the largest venture builder in the world), and recently secured a seed round of 2M € from top-class Spanish and European investors.
You will be mentored by our two founders (ex-BCG and ex-Bain) and a seasoned Head of Operations with experience leading startups to scale-up phase and managing Fortune 500 tech sales.
You will be in charge of increasing the download rate. To do so you’ll be contacting clients via telephone. This position is key for the development of Payflow.
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working, and resilient person who is hungry to participate in growing the next successful Rocket Internet venture.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Variable salary depending on performance (1€/download)
- Possibility to stay in the company with contract depending on performance and motivation.
- The opportunity to learn by joining as one of the 25 employees and growing to become a fundamental part of a rapidly growing team
- The excitement of playing a key role in the success of an exciting new venture.
- If you are ambitious and like winning, there is no better place to be
- Flexible working schedule (e.g. remote work)
- Join a highly diverse and multicultural team (six nationalities and counting)
- Become part of our unique culture and help to shape it
- Weekly team events (in-person and online)
The ideal candidate has:
- Native Spanish speaking ability and legal right to work in Spain
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and the drive to do whatever
- Proven ability to be an aggressive self-starter who never gives up before getting the download
- Sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- Capability to persuade and influence and high-level understanding of human psychology
- Ability to learn quickly and familiarity with metric-driven operations
- Interest in social impact, employee benefits and/or payments technology
English and Spanish (Native)
ABOUT ROCKET INTERNET
Rocket Internet (FRA:RKET) is the largest venture builder in the world. With headquarters in Berlin, Rocket Internet operates in a variety of business models in over 110 countries, with more than 30,000 employees. The company’s market capitalization is around €3.5 billion.