Global PR Manager
Be part of the digital health revolution. Join our growing team as our brand´s voice
Who we are
We are the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped to treat over 10.000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. At Psious we believe that no person should be limited by their mind. Our mental health technology solutions help psychologists and therapists around the world to perform faster and more effective therapies.
You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional who wants to change the world for the better and do something meaningful.
Who you are
- You have studied journalism, Press Relations, corporate communications, Marketing, Spanish or English Philology, or anything related
- You are an English Native Speaker, and have a proficient level in Spanish
- You are passionate about what you do – you’re curious to learn and excited about what you could make possible at Psious
- You understand how to engage with the media in 2020, and master social media, journalists and influencers engagement
- You have previously worked in PR and corporate communications for a B2B tech company
- You are creative, energetic, dynamic, organised and feel comfortable managing multiple projects
- You are a self-starter and the kind of person that thrives in a dynamic, less-structured environment with a keen sense of what needs to happen and the energy to do it – from strategy and prioritization, to attention to detail and results-driven mindset. In short, you get things done.
- You’re an outstanding storyteller with a natural ability to write in a creative, visionary and compelling way.
- You are a great networker and a master of media relations with a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across the media landscape.
In this position you will elevate and creatively share the Psious story and messaging with the world. You understand how Psious is disrupting mental health, and how exciting it is to be part of a company that is helping millions of people overcome their mental limitations. You will create a powerful, emotional and compelling corporate message, and will produce and share engaging content and stories with the press, social media, influencers and KOLs.
What you will do
Equipped with the mission of being our voice engaging with media, our target audience, key opinion leaders and all the health tech ecosystem, you will:
- Develop and implement a creative and innovative global PR strategy to proactively and creatively communicate the Psious story and message across all channels.
- Own and lead Psious´ brand identity and ensure consistency across all communication channels, campaigns and assets.
- Build new and leverage existing media relationships and cultivate a strong network with media, tastemakers, opinion leaders and brands in the healthtech and mental health industry
- Secure high-level placements in top tier print, online, TV, podcasts and social media
- Identify and amplify the unique storytelling opportunities and develop innovative ideas for Psious to maximize buzz
- Write press releases and manage all press and media requests
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Engage with influencers and KOLs and co-ordinate content and creative assets production for Thought Leadership
What you will get
- The chance to work with the leading company in virtual reality for mental health
- The opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a fast-growing environment knowing that your work highly impacts the future of our company
- Experiencing first-hand one of the sweetest moments in the life of a startup, that of international expansion thanks to an important financial injection of 8M€
- Work in an international environment constantly interacting with different people, cultures and languages
- A startup environment with nice people and free coffee. What else do you need? 😉