Founders Office Finance Analyst
Payflow is a Fintech startup that offers a revolutionary social benefit that allows employees to access their earned wages instantly, rather than waiting until payday.
We aim to bring financial wellbeing to everybody through financial education and access to fair and socially responsible financial products.
Started in January 2020, initially backed by Rocket Internet (largest venture builder in the world) and recently secured a seed round of 1.6M€ from top class Spanish and European investors.
You will be directly mentored by our two founders. Given the freedom to personally develop and own all tasks assigned. You will be aiding in the administration of the company, specifically managing it’s finance and accounting, occupying a dynamic role in which is never stagnant. You will be acting as a micro consultant for the founders, helping them in whatever capacity is necessary. We are looking for a driven and dynamic individual who will help us in a number of capacities.
The ideal candidate has:
- Native or fluent Spanish speaking ability and legal right to work in Spain
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and the drive to do whatever
- Ability to learn quickly, strong analytical skills and experience in managing multiple projects and work streams running concurrently
- Proven ability to be a self-starter
- Excellent people skills to work cross-functionally and engage all stakeholders to achieve project objectives, from employees to senior HR Directors and Executives
- Interest in accounting and finance departments
- Experience building processes and executing projects in the past is preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to learn by joining as one of the first twenty five employees, and growing to become a fundamental part of a rapidly growing team
- The excitement of playing a key role in the success of an exciting new venture: you won’t be repackaging and selling a tired product, you will be building and scaling a company that is at the MVP stage now
- If you are ambitious and like winning, there is no better place to be
- Participate in the hypergrowth of the next big Rocket Internet venture
- Flexible working schedule (e.g. remote work)
- Join a highly diverse and multicultural team (six nationalities and counting)
- Become part of our unique culture and help to shape it
English and Spanish (Native or Fluent)
ABOUT ROCKET INTERNET
Rocket Internet (FRA:RKET) is the largest venture builder in the world. With headquarters in Berlin, Rocket Internet operates in a variety of business models in over 110 countries, with more than 30,000 employees
The company’s market capitalization is around €3.5 billion. Previously successful ventures of Rocket Internet include: Lazada, Zalando, Foodpanda and HelloFresh
HOW TO APPLY
Send your LinkedIn profile or CV to email@example.com