Customer Success Manager (Native English Speaker)
Be part of the digital health revolution. Join our growing team as Customer Success Manager in Barcelona.
Who we are
We are the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped to treat over 15.000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. At Psious we believe that no person should be limited by their mind. Our mental health technology solutions help psychologists and therapists around the world to perform faster and more effective therapies.
You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional, who wants to change the world for the better and do something meaningful.
Who you are
- You are fluent/native in English, an additional language is a plus
- No specific degree required
- You are patient and empathetic in dealing with customer´s needs
- You bring user experience and a good understanding of computer systems (mobile and computers).
- You have a great problem-solving capacity and know how to proactively deal with customer complaints
- You have great communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ideally, you bring experience working for SaaS, Digital or health sector (psychologists wishing to change their career to are also highly appreciated)
What you will do
You will be responsible for ensuring that our international English-speaking customers are satisfied and able to make the most of our platform. That will include:
- On boarding, training and engagement to help our new customers start using the product.
- Work out strategies of engagement to increase renewals, reduce churn and downsales.
- Administrative and technical support to solve our customers´ incidences.
- Gather customers´ feedback. This task requires you to have constant contact with our clients, which are mainly psychologists. Therefore, previous knowledge in Psychology is a plus.
- Supervise usage rates and carry out engagement activities in order to increase or maintain the customer’s usage of the product.
What you will get
- The chance to work with the leading company in virtual reality for mental health
- The opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a fast-growing environment knowing that your work highly impacts the future of our company
- Work in an international environment constantly interacting with different people, cultures and languages
- A startup environment with nice people and free coffee. What else do you need? 😉