Building key relationships with potential new clients.
Usually onsite but during COVID – work from home.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Intern to help in the company’s growth. Main responsibilities are, establishing contact and communication with prospective clients via B2B selling platforms, building relationships with Key Clients, Fashion Marketplaces and POS, managing Business Development on a day to day basis and a good attitude towards learning and developing sales skill set.
The company is situated in a Fashion / Point Of Sales / Visual / Social / E- Commerce area so an understanding and passion for this space is a must. Being experienced in B2B outbound telesales and having previous relatable experience in the mid-market is also a plus.
Business Development Intern
● Open contact and communication with prospective clients via B2B selling platforms
● Build relationships with Key Clients, Fashion Marketplaces and Points of Sales.
● Manage Business Development on a day to day basis
● Targets and KPI´s are based on achieving weekly and monthly goals
Required experience and skill set:
● NATIVE English speaker is mandatory, any other languages are a bonus
● Understanding and Passion for the space we are in – Fashion / POS / Visual / Social / E-Commerce
● Good attitude towards learning and developing sales skill set
● Positive Attitude / Ambitious / High Energy / Results Oriented
● Experience in the B2B Outbound Telesales
● Experience in Coordinating or Scheduling online Meetings
● Experience with Mid-Market and/or Enterprise sized clients