Business Development Representative (English Native Speaker)
Be part of the digital health revolution. Join our growing team as Account Executive in Barcelona.
Who we are
We are the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped to treat over 10.000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. At Psious we believe that no person should be limited by their mind. Our mental health technology solutions help psychologists and therapists around the world to perform faster and more effective therapies.
You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional, who wants to change the world for the better and do something meaningful.
Who you are
- You are fluent/native in Spanish or English, an additional language is a plus
- No specific degree required
- You are a natural seller, who does not give up easily
- You bring 2+ years of working experience in a similar role (business development manager, sales executive etc) with a proven sales track record
- You feel comfortable conducting sales meetings over telephone and/or video-conference
- You are able to always get out of a call with a concrete action item and have a special knack on closing deals
- Ideallly, you bring experience working for SaaS, Digital or health sector (psychologists wishing to pursue a career in sales are highly appreciated)
What you will do
- Conduct successful sales calls, including demo sessions of our platform, with prospective clients already arranged by our SDR´s and meeting our sales quota
- Promote the company’s solutions addressing or predicting clients’ needs and objectives
- Identify improvements of our solution based on client’s needs
- Organize your weekly demo and sales plan, keeping your pipeline and forecasting super up to date.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Occasionally organize/support events for psychologists
- Working closely with our Customer Success team to identify and develop cross-sales and upsales opportunities
- You will also work closely with our Marketing, sourcing and SDR teams to generate the leads, find prospects and arrange the first meeting.
What you will get
- The chance to work with the leading company in virtual reality for mental health
- The opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a fast-growing environment knowing that your work highly impacts the future of our company
- Work in an international environment constantly interacting with different people, cultures and languages
- A startup environment with nice people and free coffee. What else do you need? 😉