Business Analyst (Internship)
In 2018, Holidog decided to face a new challenge: launching Hector Kitchen! Here’s how we think: our furry best friends all have specific needs, depending on their age, breed and many other factors, just like us humans. With Hector Kitchen, our bespoke pet-food service, we provide a healthy option with quality ingredients and recipes tailored to your pet’s needs. Hector Kitchen isn’t just a treat for pets, our ambition is also to make everyone’s pet-food purchase personalized and hassle free.
Our data team is central for Holidog and Hector Kitchen’s growth. Believing in a data-driven approach, an assertive data analysis is fundamental for the definition of our next steps. Integrating the data from our different departments, we aim to identify trends and optimize our product and service in the most effective way, building a well-informed strategy to pave the company’s future. As Business Analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Data dashboards management: Implement and monitor data dashboards for the different departments.
- Data Analysis: Conducting projects to accompany our growth through the effective collection, processing, and visualisation of all of our data (financial, performance etc.). You will also analyze our data to identify trends and potential issues.
- Process optimizations: Identify opportunities and structure the implementation of process improvements by collaboration with other departments (cs, bd, mkt, it).
- Product development: Assist in the implementation of new features, integrating the data requirements and performance indicators.
- Reporting: Prepare reports for the management team, communicating trends, patterns and predictions through relevant data.
We are looking for experienced students, ideally with professional experience in the field. As our ideal candidate you are professional and rigorous but also adaptable and can face unexpected challenges. You are organized, attentive to details and you like working with numbers. Finally, you are not afraid of responsibilities and are looking to join us to contribute to an expanding start-up!
- Academic background: BA/BS degree, preferably completing an MBA + past internship experience in the field
- Language requirements: Fluent English is mandatory; German or French are a plus.
- Analytical skills: You can carry out quantitative and qualitative analyses with proven ability to formulate actionable recommendations.
- Technical skills: You master Excel and possess great presentation skills to make sense of data visually. Experience with Google Analytics, SQL and business intelligence tools are a plus.
- Autonomous: You can quickly understand expectations and deliver projects with minimal supervision at a fast pace.
- Project management skills: You thrive under pressure, can multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Communication skills: You possess highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Operations and problem solving skills: You identify operational inefficiencies and quickly come up with solutions to optimize.
• Start date: May 2021
• Type of contract: Full time Internship (6 months)
• Location: Barcelona, Spain
• Remuneration: 700€/month + 1 free meal per week