- Identification: In compliance with article 10 of Spain’s Act on Information Society Services (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico) we inform you that the owner of this website is Borlangue Management S.L. (hereinafter Borlangue Management), domiciled at c/Joan Carles I 4, local 11, 08850 Gavà, and has the CIF (tax ID) number: B-66973587.
- Users: accessing or using Borlangue Management’s portals attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of other mandatory Contracting Conditions.
- Use of the portals: the Borlangue Management websites provide access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Borlangue Management or its licensors, which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Borlangue Management offers through its Site and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, unless use them to (i) engage in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Borlangue Management, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Borlangue Management reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Borlangue Management takes no responsibility for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property: Borlangue Management by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as of the elements contained in them (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Borlangue Management or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of Spanish Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the data are expressly prohibited. Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Borlangue Management. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Borlangue Management. You can view the elements of the Site and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Borlangue Management pages.
- Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability: Borlangue Management takes no responsibility, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- Modifications: Borlangue Management reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its Site without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its Site.
- Links: In the event that the Sites contain links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Borlangue Management will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Borlangue Management take any responsibility for any linked contents belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, some links might be previously negotiated or agreed with the person responsible for the linked content, so that a consideration is generated for the actions carried out freely by the USER. This situation will not affect in any case the exclusion of responsibility for the linked content or the independence of this means of communication.
- Right of Exclusion: Borlangue Management reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these Conditions of Use.
- General: Borlangue Management will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Site, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Modification of These Conditions and Duration: Borlangue Management may modify the conditions determined here at any time. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their publication and will be in force until they are superseeded and published herein.
Last updated: February 10, 2021